Starting October 28, 2022, Probate Notes will be available through the Court Access Portal (CAP). This section provides information and links to view probate notes pertaining to matters on the court's calendar. Notes are available two weeks prior to your hearing and for 7 days after the hearing, so print or save your notes for future references. For help accessing your notes, click here.
Email Probate Notes Questions
Your email must contain the following information:
- The subject line of the e-mail must be completed as follows: hearing date, department, case number and case caption (Example: 02-06-2018, S37, PROPS123456, SMITH)
- The e-mail message must contain the requestor's name.
- Do not include attachments.
Probate Notes Email Guidelines:
- Question must be from the attorney or party on the case.
- This email is not for confirming that a document has been filed with the court.
- Disputes regarding requirements set forth in the notes may not be made via email.
- Advice regarding specific procedural direction for curing Probate Note "requirements" may not be given.
- This service is not intended to be used in lieu of legal advice.
- Email advising the court of possible oversights may be sent.
- Responses to notes may not be emailed or attached to the email message.
Every effort will be made to respond to email questions.